Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Flowery Cupcakes with the stand

baked by Unknown at 11:22 PM

Hello,this is actually a picture I grabbed from a web page..since like i don't have so many collection of cupcakes pics that I've baked..terpaksa la I curi gmbr org lain..he he he..takde plagiarism kan? coz I dah declare I curi..I penah buat sumting like this for my cousin's birthday but unfortunately gambar dah hilang..so if u guys nk order sumting like this..bleh bleh..I can give u with the stand..tp kasi pinjam jela..just in case u all nk letak kat meja for ur party or anything...tp stand I bleh letak 12pcs cupcakes sahaja...
So kalo minat, here is the details:

Harga : RM 25.00 ( dengan stand tp pinjam je ye =))
Perisa kek : Coklat, Vanilla, Butter, Pandan & Oren
Sugar Icing + Candy on the top

Let me know if u guys interested k =)

0 comments on " Flowery Cupcakes with the stand "

Post a Comment

 

Colour of Cooking Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez